Kadeo Pty Ltd (Kadeo) (the Company) (ABN: 30 128 982 329) provides boutique Business and IT Advisory services to niche clients (the Client) via ad-hoc engagements.
As such any engagement is specific in nature and governed by its own unique circumstances tailored to the wicked problem Kadeo’s helping solve.
Unless otherwise specified any engagement will be based on the following terms:
- Unless required under Australian Consumer Law all work is non-refundable as the major component of Kadeo’s services is labor.
- Any on-sold services/products provided by Kadeo as part of an IT Advisory solution will be completed in a transparent manor between the client and supplier. As such, unless otherwise specified any ongoing support or maintenance of such services/products will be between the originating supplier and the client. As part of the IT Advisory services, Kadeo will provide assistance in establishing this arrangement.
- The Company may update its terms & conditions from time to time as required.
- Kadeo shall endeavour to provide an up-to-date version of its General Terms at
- Where a formal agreement such as an ‘Advisory Service Agreement’ has been issued, the terms in that agreement shall take precedence over the terms on the Kadeo website.
Fees, Invoice Payments & Disputes
Payment of Fees
- In consideration of the provision of the Services in accordance with this agreement, the Client will pay the Company the Fee.
- Where the Company’s charges are based on an hourly rate, any time spent which is less than an hour is charged on a pro-rated basis in 15-minute increments.
- The Client acknowledges that the Fees are exclusive of any GST that may be charged by the Company to the Client, and therefore, the Company will be entitled to add on GST.
- The Company will issue the Client with timesheets on a regular basis as agreed by the Parties, or if there is no such agreement, on a weekly basis, showing:
- date of each task;
- time taken for each task;
- name of the Company’s personnel who performed each task (or if more than one person worked on a task, the most senior person);
- description of each task;
- Service Tier of each task; and
- fee for each task.
- The Client shall be liable to pay for all Fees as set out in the timesheets as well as any disbursements and internal expenses.
- The Company will provide the Client with a tax invoice in accordance with the GST Law in relation to Fees payable
- The tax invoice shall annex copies or refer to the relevant timesheets for which Fees are being charged on the tax invoice.
- Payment will be made by the Client to the Company within 7 days after receiving the Company’s invoice
- When making a payment, the Client must quote relevant reference numbers and the invoice number.
Variation of Fees
The Company is entitled to vary their rates during the term of this agreement with written notice to the Client of 7 days prior to the change being implemented.
Costs and disbursements
The Company is permitted to charge for all costs and expenses incurred in performing the Services, including travelling, photocopying, courier services, procurement of adequate resources and postage, as well as the Onsold Ancillary Services.
Failure to pay
If the Client does not make a payment by the date stated in an invoice or as otherwise provided for in the agreement, the Company is entitled to do any or all of the following:
- debit payment from an alternate pre-provided payment method (such at a credit card)
- charge interest on the outstanding amount at the rate of 2% per year above the base lending rate of RBA, accruing daily;
- require the Client to pay, in advance, for any Services (or any part of the Services) which have not yet been performed; and
- not perform any further Services (or any part of the Services).
If the Client disputes the whole or any portion of the amount claimed in an invoice submitted by the Company, Client must:
- pay the invoice in full within the payment terms stipulated on the invoice or this Agreement;
- notify the Company in writing (within 7 days of receipt of the invoice) of the reasons for disputing the remainder of the invoice; and
- the Company will refund the Client the amount that is the subject of the dispute, if it is agreed by the parties or otherwise proven that the Company’s negligence or failure to render agreed services to a reasonable standard of quality and fitness for purpose was the cause of the dispute.
Any payment services are provided based on the conditions of the specific client engagement and the payments provider available via the payment provider’s website.